Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our weekend

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Friday I ended up taking Olivia to the doctor and she had an ear infection. When I looked with my otoscope, she had so much wax that I don't know how the PA really say her ear drum to saw it was an infection but oh well! I'm hoping this has been the cause of her waking up MULITPLE times a night for several nights! Someone must have told Olivia that vitamin C is good for sickness because she was really chewing on the toy orange this weekend :)



I went to Joann's Saturday morning to get Olivia some more fabric for a Thanksgiving dress I plan to make. I originally bought enough fabric but wasn't paying attention and cut it the wrong way! The turkeys would have been upside down!

I took the kids back to the park Saturday afternoon but cut the trip short on account of some of the rudest boys I've encountered here! They were so terrible to Carter, who by nature is mostly pretty sweet and minds his own business.


But I digress..... Saturday night was not fun. Olivia was super cranky and Theo had gone out for a while so I was happy to put them both to bed. Theo and I watched a really scary, freaky movie called The Collector. It was a good pre-Halloween movie but not for the faint of heart!

Sunday Theo unexpectedly had to work but I took both kids to church. Olivia did well. I was a little worried but she did great. We went to the mall to check out a new gymboree owned store called Crazy 8. I think that may be my new favorite kid's clothing store. Gymboree type clothes at more affordable prices. I got Carter some cute stuff. Nothing for baby girl because her cup closet overfloweth!

Tomorrow, it's back to school for Carter and we have his parent-teacher conference. Other than that and our baby ultrasound, the only other exciting thing this week is waiting for baby Ava, my new neice, to be born!!! I can't wait to see her and wish I was in Louisiana to hold my precious niece :( Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

The Shoemakers said...

Glad you all are feeling better. I am afraid Leslie is getting a cold and Ava will be here Wednesday at the latest!! Always something huh? Love ya and miss ya bunches :)