Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mom of the year

Well, I won't be getting any mom of the year awards this week! This has been less than a glorious week in our house. I guess it's that time of the month.....the time where Carter puts up a fight about everything! But then ten seconds later, he can be so sweet and melt my heart. I have lost my temper more the past two days than I have this whole past month. Olivia has been a little crankier at times too which doesn't make things easier. I know it's only temporary. It always is. But it is still frustrating to go through. I have threatened (and followed through with...GO ME!) all kinds of things to make a point with Carter but he still continues to push limits. I'm not sure what is going on with him. But that didn't stop me from snapping a couple of photos of my normally adorable kids!


No comments: