Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Momma, will you take my picture?


It seems as if every time Carter is holding Olivia or being sweet and lovin' on her, he will ask "Momma, will you take my picture?". How could I not? These are two sweet kids! Yesterday we headed to the AF Academy and went hiking. I carried Olivia in the Baby Bjorn and Carter walked. I'm not sure how far we hiked because Carter was dragging along for a while. But the weather was perfect so we had to get out and enjoy the sunshine before it snows again. All the exercise must have worn him out because he crawled in our bed and took a long nap when we got home! We had a good time but next time, I may borrow a friend's jogging stroller and push him instead of letting him walk. Although, if all the walking may help him sleep better, it may be worth it!

No comments: