Monday, August 22, 2011

The elusive tooth

Man, just since I've snapped this picture a few days ago, Isaiah already has another bottom tooth coming in. And let me tell you, it is not pleasant to be bit while nursing! Carter and Olivia didn't really do that but Isaiah just likes to gnaw on everything....including me!

But he's so stinkin' cute with his little toothy grin! It just melts my heart. He is such a precious baby. He is so chilled out and laid back. I hope he'll always be that way...so he can balance the other two high-strung children we have! Ha!

Not much going on this week. Back to school for Carter and he is still lovin it. We had a really busy weekend. I tried to do much so that we could be out of the house for Theo to write a 12 page paper this weekend. But now life is back to normal. School is forcing us to get into a routine and I have to admit, I love it! The day flows so much smoother when we do the same thing Monday through Friday. Carter doesn't have a lot of homework per se. It's mostly us reading to him for 20 minutes a day, which we have been doing for years and probably more than 20 minutes.

We don't have any big plans for this week or weekend. I can't believe their birthday party is in less than two weeks so I'll be spending much of my "free time" working on all of that. My mom is coming up labor day weekend and the kids and I are so thrilled about that!

And just a side note, Carter just came up and saw the picture of Isaiah's tooth and he said "Poor Isaiah, he has an arrow in his mouth!" That boy is something else :)

No comments: