Friday, August 26, 2011

Just a post about nothing

I have been in a blogging rut lately. It's mainly because I haven't been taking my camera anywhere so it's not much fun to read blog posts without pictures :)

Carter had another good week at school. They were off yesterday and (sort of) today for district testing. So I took Carter in this morning for a while for his test. Yeah, good luck getting any info out of him about what the test was like or how he did on it. He mainly told me he played in the sandbox. Not sure how that's related to his test but oh well!

Since he was out of school yesterday, I took him and Olivia swimming with Amy and her two boys. They, as always, had a blast but it was a little chilly so after about 45 minutes, a blue-lipped Carter said he was ready to go!

Wednesday night we ventured to our old neighborhood to the weekly concert they usually host if the weather cooperates. We had a good time but Olivia was quite nervous with all of the dogs wondering around.

Today, Theo came home for a little while at lunch so we sat outside and watched the airplanes fly by! Isaiah was just chillin'. He's such a good baby...if only he would sleep. I think I'm pretty set on nursing him for a couple of more months and that's it. I'm so exhausted all day long that I don't think I can keep up that pace for much longer. But who knows, I'm nothing if not prone to change my mind :)


No big plans for the weekend. Just haning out  and hopefully sleeping in. Hope you all have a great one!

No comments: