Sunday, August 14, 2011

Farmer's Market Finds

Yesterday, we all went back to the farmer's market. And when I say farmer's market, it really only has one "farm" company from here locally and the rest of the vendors are small business type owners. Anyway, it's such a deal for produce. We got all of this: (plus several potatoes that I forgot to include)

for seven dollars! It's not certified organic but they don't use pesticides and the farm is here in Colorado. So I feel good about buying it.

After the farmer's market, we headed to the flea market for the first time. It was okay. Mostly, it was a lot of junk. And I mean, A LOT! :) We got a couple of board games and another good find.  But mostly I brought home a severe sunburn. Drat!

We just hung out and relaxed the rest of the day. Olivia enjoyed playing with bubbles, which is an everyday occurence this summer.

 Baby I (as his daddy calls him) spent a good amount of time rolling around all over the floor!


Carter enjoyed his new I Spy bingo game.


He's been sick this weekend and I am sooo praying he's better before his first day of school Monday. Not a good way to start off the school year by being sick.

I hope all of my family and friends in the education system enjoy their last week of summer break. I pray that all of you have a wonderful school year and impact the lives of kids in a wonderful and memorable way. I know you already do!

No comments: