Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Big D

We all went to Denver today so Theo could go car shopping. We were able to meet up with Aunt Meredith and her two boys and we had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. We had a great time.




They had a play area which occupied the boys for quite some time. Afterwards, more car dealerships and then we stopped for a treat at Cold Stone Creamery.



Yummmy! I have the chocolate devotion and it was delicious. Now we are home, I'm doing laundry and Carter is watching his nightly episode of Wonder Pets.

Tomorrow I am going to church with my friend Christine. I may eventually check out the "mega" church here because it is so close to our house. It's probably too many people (i.e. several thousand) but it's the contemporary charismatic type of church I'm looking for. We'll see. I just really miss church. ALOT. I feel like something is missing and I know it's fellowship and praising and worshiping with other believers in a church environment. I feel like God has been blessing me in my quiet time the past couple of days but there really isn't a replacement for church.....at least not for me. Finding a church may be on hold for a few weeks though after we have Olivia. Fortunately, my old church has their services online where I can watch them so I may just have to do that until I can get out of the house with baby girl.

No comments: