Monday, April 11, 2011

Focus

Thursday, the kids and I went to Focus on the Family with my friend Lisa. She had never been there and I hadn't taken the kids since before Olivia started walking. It was a much different experience this time having two very mobile kids running in opposite directions and a stroller to push. Fortunately, Lisa helped me push Isaiah around so I just chased Carter and Livie!

Me and "little" on our way to Focus: (this boy looks nothing like his momma! Good thing I have Livie :)

We had a good time. It was chaotic, as is anytime we are out doing something fun. Olivia started to get really cranky at lunchtime and Friday morning woke up with a fever. I took her in and she has an ear infection! Only her 3rd one in 18 months so I should consider us lucky. But she is feeling quite pitiful.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our day. I couldn't get a good one of Lisa and all three kids because Carter was being a grumpy pants at that point! Oh well :)

No comments: