Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Olivia's room updates

I have done a couple of new things for Olivia's room that I wanted to share. The first being I took the letters of her name that were over her crib and added scrapbook paper to them. I saw this exact same idea in a catalog that was charging $11 a piece per letter. Well, the frugalista side of me said there has got to be a better way. So for less than $2 a letter, I came up with this:

BEFORE:



AFTER:

I also found this at Hobby Lobby on sale this past week for $20!



I haven't added anything to it yet but it goes perfectly in her room.

I embelished a couple of white picture frames to match with her room too. I may have posted these already but I moved the 8x10 frame off of her dresser and hung it over the wall above the changing table.



If you didn't know this about me, I love doing crafty things. The problem is that I'm kind of good at a few things, but not really great at anything! I'm working at that though. Next project for princess' room is to find a rug and get some curtains!

No comments: