Thursday, October 1, 2009

Up Up and Away!

I just love this airplane jacket and hat my mom made for Carter. It's perfect for playing outside in the fall weather. And he looks so adorable in it too. These pictures were taken a few days ago while we were outside for a brief moment. Carter is going to have to toughen up (I am too for that matter) to survive our first Colorado winter. He was only outside for about five minutes before wanting to come inside...which was fine with me. I was freezing too! I'm thinking our basement will turn into a playground once winter fully hits. Maybe he can even ride his new bike down there. There are plenty of boxes down there to make an obstacle course out of!





1 comment:

Carol said...

Tell Carter that Omaw says,"Hey cute boy!" Looks like I need to make the blue mittens that I have cut to go with his jacket!