Sunday, October 11, 2009

White out

Oh my goodness! I always said I wanted to live in Colorado. And don't get me wrong, I feel blessed to have this opportunity and moving here was an answered prayer. But when we woke up this morning for the second day in a row and saw this







I am thinking retiring in Florida is sounding better and better everyday!

I had not left the house until this morning except for a one hour trip to whole foods. We braved the weather and went to church as a family this morning. This was Olivia's first time at church! I should have taken a picture of here there but was so frozen, I couldn't think straight!

So today, our big plans include drinking apple cider, trying to stay warm, and watching football. Yesterday I literally watched tv all day which is very unusual for me. But it was so darn cold outside, I wasn't about to go anywhere. This week on my agenda is to get a better winter wardrobe!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Retire...what is that? Maybe a summer home in Colorado and winter home in Florida. That sounds perfect!!!!

Georgette said...

I thought it was chilly here! It has been very nice, in the 50s in the mornings and 60s to mid 70s during the day.