Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day at the park

Theo has been off work this week (except for a two hour meeting he had to go to yesterday) so we've been getting stuff done around the house and hanging out with the kiddos. Carter and I discovered a great park a couple of weeks ago which is about 10 minutes away from our house. So we decided daddy needed to come play at this park with us. It was a little chilly so we only stayed about an hour but Carter really needed to get out and burn off some energy. I mean really!



This is his favorite thing at this part. Round and round he goes...where he stops, nobody knows!







Something he can only play with daddy there since I'm not quite tall enough or strong enough to hold him up that high!



Mommy and Olivia hanging out while the boys play




_________________________________________
On this Veteran's Day, I would be remiss to not mention how grateful I am to all of our troops, past and present who given me the very freedom which allows me to live my life the way I choose. I can't imagine life without these freedoms and am forever thankful to our soldiers....especially the ones in my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of Olivia!
-Amanda

Carol said...

Carter looks so happy playing with his daddy!