Monday, November 16, 2009

Like brother, like sister

My friend Mary got this little einstein playmat for me as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with Carter. I am telling you, he spent hours on that thing! Something about all the bright colors and musical star would just mesmorize him for long periods of time.



Well, I finally unearthed the baby toys yesterday and low and behold found the star for the playmat. I put Livie on it for the first time today and she loves it just like Carter did.



Carter was busy having his own fun at the park. My friend Christine picked him up and took him sledding at our neighborhood park along with her two kids. I was so thankful for the break and enjoyed spending some one on one time with Livie Lou!

1 comment:

Carol said...

So cute...I noticed she has on the outfit you made for her!