Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday Fun

The weather has been so gorgeous lately! I must admit I love the summers here. I won't be too fond of all the cold in a couple of months. But for now, we are trying to get outside as much as we can.

Yesterday the kids and I sat outside for over an hour and just played. Both of them really enjoy being outside, especially when it's not too hot. Carter has learned how to walk UP the slide now. Oh well, I guess I'm not as overprotective as a parent as I thought I was. Some lessons were meant to be learned the hard way.




Besides, he can pretty much get away with anything when he flashes this smile:


Olivia just chilled out and ate some grass. Well, I don't think she actually swallowed it but she was trying to put it in her mouth.





Theo and I watched the movie Couples Retreat after the kids went to bed. Not a great movie but it did have some funny parts. And that was our Friday! I love summer!!

No comments: