Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beware of the Wild Animals

We finally made it to the zoo today. There weren't too many wild animals other than Carter :) Just kidding. He did really well surprisingly. He was a wild thing when we went to the Montgomery zoo but he was much better today. We went with some friends of ours and both of the boys passed out in the car as we were driving home. It was so funny! I was ready for a nap to but I'm not near as lucky as Carter.









Right now Carter is wearing his life vest/bathing suit combo and drawing on his Diego magna doodle. It is quite a site. He is obsessed with this new bathing suit thing I got from my mom last night. I'm surprised he didn't want to wear it to the zoo. He had bacon and eggs for dinner tonight and I hid corn in the eggs for the second time this week and he ate it! It's my own version of Deceptively Delicious.

No comments: