Thursday, May 14, 2009

Park, library and carrots

Not much new going on here. I'm going to try and be better about posting what our family has been up to. Just the day to day stuff. I want to make it a habit when we move so all of our out of town family and friends can keep up with us.

This morning, we headed to the park and it was perfect weather. It was a little overcast so it wasn't too hot and there was a nice breeze. The slides were wet from the rain last night (or this morning, I'm not sure). We spent the time builiding sand castles. I can't wait for Carter to put his feet on real beach sand. I think he's going to love it. Afterwards, we headed to the library and spent an hour there reading books and playing cool games on the computer. The ladies at the library think Carter is just the cutest thing. Oh, and at Sci-port yesterday, one lady commented "His dad must have really curly hair". I didn't know what to say! Uh yeah, sorta was all I managed to get out. I'm sure daddy's hair would be very curly if he didn't keep it so short :)

Carter had chicken (surprise!) for lunch and he even at carrots! I couldn't believe it! Of course I had to bribe him, but hey, whatever works. We're now watching a Diego DVD until naptime. I think tomorrow I'll take him back to Jumpin Jupiter. We haven't been there in a while and I know he would have a good time bouncing around.

_____________________________________
On a different note, I finally rented P. S. I love you. I have heard mixed things about it but I really liked it. It made me cry like a baby so I was glad I watched it by myself. If you are in the mood for a good tear-jerker chick flick, rent it. Plus, it has Denny from Grey's Anatomy in it. *Sigh* Denny was one of my favorite tv characters. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy anymore but I did love it back in the day.

No comments: