Friday, May 1, 2009

Water Fun

Today, Carter and I had a playdate with his friend Harvey and my friend, his mom Katie. We went to our favorite park. They have a newly built water area which is normally not turned on until after school is out. But while we were there, I guess the city park people were testing out the water. At first, I was dreading it. I hadn't come prepared for Carter to run through the water so I took his shirt off and let him run around in his big boy underwear and shorts. He didn't venture too far into the water but he had a great time nevertheless. Thankfully I had an extra pair of clothes (now that Carter is no longer wearing diapers in public) and Katie had a towel. The boys had so much fun and Katie and I got to catch up on the happenings in our lives. Thanks Katie for a great morning and the lunch :)







Did you notice Carter's belly hanging over his shorts? He's got a dunlap! I guess he's taking after his mom :)

No comments: