Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This day of the year has become more special to me now that I am a mother. I always enjoyed honoring my own mother but now I feel such a sense of pride to belong the the sisterhood of moms.

This mother's day is bittersweet for me as I realize this is the last time I'll celebrate it with my mom close by. I have shed many tears today when I think about how different my life will be after we move. I am thankful God is giving Theo and I the opportunity but it will be hard leaving my family. My mom and I have always been close and I absolutely love spending time with her. Besides my husband and child, she is my favorite person to be around. I don't know where I would be without her presence in my life. I love you mom more than you will ever know.


I wouldn't be a mom if it weren't for this little guy.


Carter got me a funny card this year. It said "Mom, if you don't have the hardest job in the world, then I want to know who does." On the inside it says "And I'll tell dad to put his hand down!" I laughed at that! Motherhood is the hardest yet most satisfying thing I could ever do. I am so happy God blessed me with children. I am also thankful God blessed me with a wonderful husband to be the father of my precious babies.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there, especially all the wondeful moms I know! I pray God's richest blessings over all of you!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you for your sweetness. You are a great mother and a super daughter.