Thursday, May 7, 2009

Out and About

After being cooped up in the house most of the day yesterday (although we did venture out to Chick-fil-A last night for dinner and then to Wal-mart), Carter and I had a busy morning. We headed downtown to the public library. Carter hadn't been there since he was a baby. We could only stay 30 minutes because that was the parking meter limit and I was parked too far to keep walking outside to feed the meter. Then we went to Barnwell Art Center and Carter walked around in the conservatory, which he called a rainforest. Then we walked a little farther and Carter played in the water fountains. I did not have my camera this time because I was afraid it would get wet. But Carter still managed to have a blast. He kept saying "Mommy, take my picsa (picture)!" It was so cute.

Tomorrow, my amazing husband and I will be celebrating our five year wedding anniversary. I will post more on that tomorrow.

For now, I'm off to play with Carter and google a tilapia recipe for dinner tonight!

No comments: