Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I haven't done not me Monday in a while. It feels to get some things off my chest!

I did not eat chocolate cake for lunch yesterday just because it was Mother's Day and I didn't care!

The chocolate cake was not in addition to the fudge brownie cheesecake I had eaten the night before when my husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary!

I would never laugh hysterically while Carter attempted to pee standing up this week and accidentally sprayed himself in the face!

I guess to pay me back for laughing at with him, Carter did not decide to pee all over my pants when he went to the bathroom at the library. I did not have to spend the rest of the morning with pee on my leg. Yuck, who would do that?

Yesterday Carter did not urinate all over the bathroom and run out screaming "That's hillarious!"

No comments: