Sunday, November 14, 2010

From Point A to Point B

And my 400th post! Can you believe it?

Anyway, we've had a pretty good weekend. Theo and I enjoyed our date night Friday night. We just went to the mall and walked around. We had some pizza and just enjoyed being able to cruise around without the kids! Carter and Olivia were both asleep when we got home which was great :)

Saturday, we didn't even get out of our PJs until 3:00. Well, truthfully, the kids never got out of theirs! We just hung out, house hunted online and played with the kids.

Olivia is discovering how to walk around behind her little shopping cart we got her for her birthday. As long as she stays off the hardwood floor, she does really well! She gets so excited when we clap for her.








Today I volunteered at church with about 100 1st and 2nd graders! I have a new appreciation for my parents who work in the education field and all teachers. But I am always so overwhelmed with joy to watch these young kids worshipping Jesus. It makes me tear up to hear them singing, seeing them clap and raise their hands, and praying to Jesus. I'm trying to instill that same thing in my own kids.

For the rest of the week, I am taking an internet fast. I would fast food but don't think that's a good idea being pregnant and all. I'm not sure how long I'll do it....probably for a few days but I really need to seek the Lord and hear from him regarding our housing issue. I don't feel a peace about any one decision and since we're running out of time, I am taking some time out to pray and seek God's direction. I am going to schedule some blog posts to spread out over the rest of the week but tonight, I'm shutting down the computer!

I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I think she is going to beat her mommie on the walking timeline.