Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movin on up!


It's that time again! I didn't think we'd be moving 18 months after moving here to begin with but you just never know what God has in store. We know we are doing the right thing and I know the people who own our house are grateful to be able to move right back in instead of renting an apartment until July. I think God will reward us for doing the right thing even though it's inconvenient for us.

This morning, we sign our lease and the moving commences. We are paying half a month's rent for December in our old house so we have plenty of time to get things moved from one place to another. I'm glad we're only going 20 minutes away and not 20 hours away this time!

Carter has been trying (key word here) to be such a big helper.


He wants to pack everything.....and then unpack everything! He's surprisingly really excited about us moving. I don't think he realizes his best friend won't be living across our backyard anymore. But I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to make new friends!

I'm just really excited about all of this! I'm dreading the actual moving part but can't wait to get settled in. I feel like it's a fresh start of sorts. Hopefully I can get more organized. I feel by nature I'm a pretty organized person but somehow having a 4 year old, 14 months old, and one on the way has really taken my organization habits away! Ha!

No comments: